Responsible: Casa Amore. Purpose: Attention to requests related to the provision of services and fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: Other Spanish companies affiliated to the network of collaborating entities of Casa Amore. Administrations and public bodies for the fulfilment of obligations directly demandable from Casa Amore. Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. Additional information: See the additional and detailed information on data protection.
Casa Amore. In its commitment to the protection of the personal data of its clients, and as the maximum guarantor of their privacy, it has carried out a review of all its business processes and especially those that involve the processing of personal data, adapting them to the new requirements of community regulations, General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), implemented the appropriate security measures based on the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out and has updated its privacy policies and consequently this Legal Notice. The User and / or Client guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the User and / or Client guarantees that they have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data Casa Amore. for the stated purposes. The Portal can host blogs, forums, and other applications or social network services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the user can be shared with other users of that service, about which Casa Amore. it has no control. For the purposes of technical security and systems diagnosis, anonymised or pseudonymized, Casa Amore. You can register the IP address (identification number of the device's Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other). Such information may also be used for analytical purposes of web performance. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, the User and / or Client of Casa Amore. is informed of the following:
Entities belonging to Casa Amore., and therefore Responsible for the Treatment of the data provided voluntarily by the user, are the following:
• Casa Amore Ltd
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user, either through the completion of forms -on paper or electronic support-, either through communications by e-mail, or telephone contact, will be incorporated into treatment records owned by Casa Amore or of the companies that make up the Casa Amore. with the following purposes:
• The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice, pre-contract or contract made by the User and / or Client through this site, telephone, and email.
• The management and control of the services offered through the website, telephone or email, related to advice and the provision of services that may require their referral to professionals in the field of legal, health and legal assistance. insurance.
• Sending information about services and products of Casa Amore and the Group of subsidiaries, whose contracting could be in the interest of the user.
• Provide legal support to disadvantaged groups, through activities related to training, awareness, awareness and development of specific entrepreneurship programs and projects.
• Manage the Users of the Website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website.
• Provide the services included on the Website and / or provide the requested information, either via the web, by email or by telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to guarantee the quality of the service. Emails may report a confirmation of receipt and reading.
• Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between Casa Amore and Users and / or Clients.
• Manage compliance with contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by Casa Amore.
• Manage and maintain a unique register of Clients of the companies of Grupo Casa Amore., in the promotional system of Casa Amore.
• Offer the User personalized products and services or content by obtaining profiles and segmentation or CRM tasks, expanding, improving those that the Client currently has.
• In those cases in which the User expressly consents, send advertising communications and commercial information, by different means (emails, SMS, purchase receipt ...), about Casa Amore., from entities of the Casa Amore group. or third parties (always through Casa Amore itself, as a consequence of its collaboration agreements with them), about their activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds that may result from interest or usefulness to the User and / or Client, related to the sectors of transport, leisure, travel, culture, cards and means of payment, automotive, insurance, financing, gifts, or technology. Likewise, in each process where the user provides his personal data, he will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of its completion, and of the consequences of not providing it.
The data used, or provided, in informative and / or promotional communications is processed by Casa Amore. for purposes consisting of sending electronic communications of an informative nature about services, activities, publications, celebrations, congratulations and social and professional events of Casa Amore or third parties from the network of firms Casa Amore of the sector, advice and insurance that may be of interest to the User and / or Client; monitoring and optimization of marketing campaigns carried out using technologies for this purpose. The consent to send such communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the mechanism enabled for this purpose. The criterion of data conservation will be based on the manifestation contrary to the treatment on your part. In any case, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, portability and not being subject to automated individual decisions may be exercised by email to email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of the ID or document equivalent.
In the event that the personal data provided by a person other than the user or owner of the data acting as his representative, said representative guarantees that he has informed the owner of the data provided by this Policy Policy and has obtained your authorization to provide your data to Casa Amore with the stated purposes. Likewise, it guarantees that the data provided is accurate and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party and must not be deleted because they are necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims, or when their preservation is required to enable the application of some benefit, discount or promotional advantage for the client. In the event that the user consents to the processing of their data or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the legally established periods to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment thereof.
Casa Amore is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
• The User and / or Client has given their explicit consent for the purposes described in section 2 of this Policy that require the processing of User data and / or Client that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, health-related data, criminal offenses or data related to life or sexual orientation.
• The User and / or Client has provided their personal data in the context of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship to attend to their request for information and / or advice in the field of legal, health and insurance assistance.
• The User and / or Client has given their informed consent to send commercial communications related to products and / or services of Casa Amore that could be of interest to the User and / or Client, for the installation of monitoring systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for sending the required information through contact forms. There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided. The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of Users and / or Clients by Casa Amore, resides in letters a), b) and c) of number 1 of article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27.
The personal data of Users and / or Clients of Casa Amore. They may be communicated to the following categories of interested parties:
• Agencies with which the Companies of the Casa Amore have collaboration agreements to enable the execution and proper fulfilment of the contract.
• Underwriting Entities with which the Companies of the Casa Amore have collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfilment of the insurance contract.
• The Companies of the Casa Amore.
• IT service providers, including “cloud computing” services.
• Administrations and Public Organizations, for the fulfilment of obligations directly demandable from Casa Amore and / or when the corresponding legal authorization exists.
Currently Casa Amore does not make international data transfers.
The User and / or Client may exercise before Casa Amore the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose automated individual decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent if they have granted it for any specific purpose and may modify their preferences at any time. The User and / or Client may exercise any of the rights reported in the preceding paragraph, by sending an email indicating the right they exercise addressed to Casa Amore. address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of the DNI, N.I.E or passport and the documentation that, where appropriate, supports the request. The User and / or Client is informed that they can direct any type of claim regarding personal data protection to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, Control Authority of the Spanish State.
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the community regulations on Personal Data Protection, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). Likewise, it is informed that this policy may be modified due to changes in the requirements established by the legislation in force at any time, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the performance and business strategy of Casa Amore. and its subsidiaries. The publication, and access by users, will be made through this same site, it being understood that the relationships established with them prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time the website was accessed for its establishment.