(1) The advertiser lets the property to the guest for the hired occupation with a full concierge service.
(2) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished, and the guest will have bed linen, bath/pool towels and kitchen towels.
(3) The property is for the exclusive use of the guest.
(1) Check-in time is after 4:00 pm. Early check-in can be requested if needed and possible. It is subject to availability.
(2) Check-out time is at 12:00 pm. Late checkout can be requested if needed and possible. It is subject to availability.
(1) On booking the guest has to make a down payment of 20% of the booking price by credit card or bank transfer. The outstanding balance is to be paid at least 30 days before the arrival date by credit card or bank transfer. If the duration between the date of the booking and the start date of the rental period is less than 30 days, then the total amount has to be paid immediately.
(2) The damage deposit will be due on your arrival date and a hold will be placed on your credit card or cash is accepted. The hold will be released as soon as we have had a chance to inspect the property after your departure. The amount of the security deposit is £1,000
(1) 20% deposit is non-refundable.
(2) 90% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date, 50% refund for cancellations between 59 -30 days before check-in date, there will be no refund for cancellations less than 30 days before check-in date.
(3) If the guest leaves earlier than expected, they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
We offer all guests the option of postponing the booking (depending on availability) or free cancellation, should the respective government advise against traveling to the Canary Islands or, more precisely to Tenerife, local lockdowns or travel bans mean you can no longer travel to Tenerife, or if you have to quarantine on entering your home country.
(1) The guest is responsible for the actions of other people within the house. The guest is liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests.
(2) Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to the concierge immediately.
(3) Animals are not allowed